Friday, December 30, 2011

Kate Spade New York opens at Suria KLCC


I've always been a girl who loves to shop and living in KLCC with several massive malls so close and more time on my hands than I'm used to, I've certainly been indulging in a bit of retail therapy!


What's so great about places like KLCC and Pavilion is that because they're so big, a new store is always opening somewhere to keep shoppers interested. The latest to excite me is Kate Spade New York, which opened its KLCC outlet yesterday. Until now there's only been an outlet at the Gardens Mall in Mid Valley. The store looks bright and inviting, the rainbow of colours cheerful accents against the mainly white fit out. 


Kate Spade store at Suria KLCC

And inside? A girly girl's dream - high heels with bows in the prettiest colour combinations, ladylike cardigans straight from Emma Pilsbury's wardrobe and my favourite - cute cocktail rings in jewel colours that come in a cocktail gift box complete with recipe on the back! The perfect gift for one of your girlfriends.

You can find Kate Spade New York on Level 1 of KLCC next to Calvin Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment